Dental Services Sandy Springs, GA
Whether you're a high school senior or a senior citizen, the smile of your dreams is within reach. There's so much that can be done these days to enhance the appeal of a smile. From powerful, professional whitening treatments to amazingly realistic porcelain veneers to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At our office, you'll get the best modern dentistry has to offer!
Why Choose Us?
Why come to Dr. Fagan for dental Implants, Esthetic veneers & crowns??? The answer is one-stop shopping in a state of the art facility.
Dr Fagan provides:
- An initial consult in a private consultation area utilizing an on-site 3D CT SCAN digital imaging for implant assessment/ to review implant options or digital radiography for cosmetic solutions.
- On-site dental implant surgery utilizing proven gentle conscious sedation techniques
- On-site esthetic dental implant restoration utilizing neuromuscular dentistry techniques for maximum bite comfort and smile zone esthetics
- 30+ YEARS of experience and expertise in placing and restoring dental implants.
- knowledgeable staff on all aspects of the dental implant that can help you maintain and improve your teeth and gum health.
- financing through Care Credit to accomplish the smile you deserve with multiple no interest options to fit into your monthly budget
- various treatment options from the simple to the complex to achieve your dream smile.
Dr Fagan and staff invite to to call us at (404) 255-5006 to start your dream smile today.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Cosmetic Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery, to frame your teeth beautifully
- Cosmetic Crowns, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays and Overlays, to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Zoom Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings, for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping, for a pleasing tooth shape
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction
We also offer:
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.